Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mech: Beginning work on 3D motion

I've gotten the basics of a system to empirically build efficient walking. Right now it's only criteria are that it cannot pass through the ground and that it must be at least 7' tall at it's lowest height.

This particular simulation still has a foot collision that you can see any it takes a stride that's dangerously long. I've spent quite a while working on a zero-approximations collision detection system that I'll be turning on next.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty, what are you using to make that model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a home grown system I'm calling MindFuck3D. All written in Python. I'm actually doing some documentation right now. If you want, I can pass you a copy.

      Delete